Planning is well underway for this years Lincoln Beer Festival. It’s shaping up to be another great event, but as usual we can not run it without your help!
Jobs include; getting people admitted into the festival, dispensing glasses to thirsty attendees, serving on one of our three bars, assisting the volunteering team, selling products at our CAMRA shop & signing up new members to the campaign on our membership stand. No experience? Don’t worry! Our core team of volunteers are happy to show you the ropes.
Benefits of working include;
- Free Refreshments
- Free Beer
- Food Subsidy
(Terms & conditions apply)
Any time you can spare is much appreciated be it one shift, one day or more!
Please visit Lincoln Beer Festival Volunteering for the volunteering form.
Volunteers needed on the following days on the following areas, these are the times of the day we need people, you do not have to do a full 12 hours, any time you can offer in any of the following areas is much appreciated, be it 3/4 hours or more!
Festival Set up;
Wednesday 23rd May 3-5 volunteers (Lunch provided)
- Thursday 24th May
- Ale Bar 18:00-Close 5 volunteers
- Products/membership 17:00-24:00 1 volunteer
- Friday 25th May
- Ale Bar 18:00-19:00 5 volunteers 19:00-24:00 6/7 volunteers
- Imported Bar 17:00-24:00 1 volunteer
- Door (Admissions) 16:00-19:00 1 volunteers
- Gate 17:00-18:00 1 volunteer
- Glasses 16:00-17:00 1 volunteer
- Products/Membership 16:00-19:00 1 volunteer
- Saturday 26th May
- Ale Bar 17:00-19:00 5 volunteers, 19:00-21:00 6, 21:00-close 7 volunteers
- Imported Bar 12:00-15:00 2 volunteers
- Door 11:15-13:00 1 volunteers, 16:00-18:00 2 volunteers, 18:00-21:00 3 volunteers
- Products/Membership 17:00-19:00 1 volunteer
- Glasses Counter 18:00-24:00 2 volunteers
- Take Down
- Sunday 27th 8 volunteers that can move scaffolding
- Tuesday 29th 5 volunteers to load scaffolding (Breakfast roll and soft drink/coffee provided)